 Robotics / 26575
Re: USB Tpwer Problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2006 18:14:48 GMT

John Hansen-4 wrote:

Can anybody guide me for a solution ? Our next meeting is on Tuseday.

Many thanks in advance.

Alex,

It sounds like you may be having battery issues.  Have you tried with a
fresh
set?  Can you email me more details about what you've tried and the errors
that
you are getting?

John Hansen

John,

Thanks for your reply. Your suggestion was the first thing I did.

We just found the problem with RCX. It was due to students adding sound to
the robot with the line MuteSound(). It was one of the programs I used for
testing. So when the RCX downloads that program is doesn't play the download
completed sound any more. That was the problem. Actually the program still
downloads but it didn't play the sound. I downloaded another program with
Unmutesound(). After that download it starts playing the sounds back.

Thanks Again.

Alex