 Robotics / 26563
Re: Extra NXT sensors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2006 14:24:25 GMT

On 20/11/06, Nick77 <nickbaker77@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

Anyone know where I can get extra NXT sensors? (I'm still slightly surprised
that there's only one touch sensor supplied with the kit!)

Have you checked Lego's online shop? They are available for most regions.
http://shop.lego.com/product/?p=9843

I expect they are stocked in Lego Shops too, but there are none near me.

Regards,
Tony Naggs