 Robotics / 26546
    Re: NXT firmware? —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) Nathan, Unfortunately, I don't think V1.01 was ever posted anywhere for public distribution. I know V1.03 includes some fixes for the I2C used by 3rd party sensors. Steve (18 years ago, 15-Nov-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: NXT firmware? —Nathan Anderson
   (...) Hmm, then how would all of the MDP participants have upgraded their bricks? (I'm operating under the -- possibly faulty -- assumption that the bricks shipped out as a part of this program were running pre-release firmware.) Or did they all go (...) (18 years ago, 16-Nov-06, to lugnet.robotics)