 Robotics / 26511
    Re: LCD image editor for the NXT -- at LEGO Engineering.com —Matthias Paul Scholz
   Merredith and all, Since June, Andreas' editor has been originally hosted on my page ((URL) by his request then. Hence I have been pretty surprised to find it hosted on legoengineering.com also some weeks ago, without any hint to my page and, even (...) (18 years ago, 23-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: LCD image editor for the NXT -- at LEGO Engineering.com —Jordan Bradford
   (...) If your site is hosted on Apache and .htaccess files are allowed you can create a redirect for the link: Redirect permanent /tools/NXTRICedit/nx...ICedit.zip (URL) Engineering should be able to give proper credit for the program, and maybe (...) (18 years ago, 23-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)