 Robotics / 26503
    Defective Ultrasonic sensor - Please Help —Patrick J. Levy
   I decide to start a new subject for this, because I just figured out the problem with my US sensor. Thanks to Philo advice, i did easily open the sensor and I found this broken wire connection. So, when I connect this wire in the place it seems to (...) (18 years ago, 17-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        Re: Defective Ultrasonic sensor - Please Help —Tony Naggs
     In article <J7AuCz.GsB@lugnet.com>, Patrick Levy <patrick@omiccron.com.br> writes (...) Interesting, it did not seem easy to do, and as Lego have published the circuit diagram I lost interest in doing so. For the circuit information see the Hardware (...) (18 years ago, 19-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

        Re: Defective Ultrasonic sensor - Please Help —Patrick J. Levy
   (...) Thanks to everyone who helped me with this issue. Special thanks to Philo who pointed the right direction to open the US Sensor. Now it's fixed and working all right. Finaly I got an answer from Lego support, but they told me there could be a (...) (18 years ago, 20-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)