 Robotics / 26502
Re: Hi
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2006 00:34:51 GMT

In article <200610160848.AA1377697852@innov-ed.com>, Yudi  Mintoro
<lego-robotics@crynwr.com> writes
Thanks Tony,

Hi Yudi

So if I have the retail one, it can't connecting with old RCX or old motor?
Because I have mindstorm 9794/invention. What's the solution now, if I want to
connect that old one with NXT?

The conversion cables are available, at least in some regions, here;
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=8528&cn=55&d=13&t=5

I think the sensors will all work from the NXT.

From NXT-G programs I think the motors will work, as long as you only
use the power value and do not set a distance.

NXT-G blocks for the sensors should (hopefully) appear as a software
update from Lego soon.

Regards,
Tony
--
  The NXT Step blog discusses the Lego Mindstorms NXT:
  http://thenxtstep.blogspot.com/