 Robotics / 2649
Re: where in the world can a guy buy a lego mindstorms robot?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 21:03:49 GMT

I have 2 for sale:

http://www.globalserve.net/~dastolfo

Go to the LEGO section.

Michael Pryor writes:
I have spent the better part of my day calling stores like Target and kid
stores with names like Noodle Fadoodle, looking for this darn robot.
NOBODY has it in stock.  It just blows my mind.
There HAS to be a store in the middle of kansas or something that has this
robot.  I can't wait another 4-6 weeks.
I'm sure someone out there knows where I can buy one???

Hopeful,
Michael Pryor