 Robotics / 2647
    Synchro drive in Lego —Jonathan Knudsen
   Hello, The subject says it all. Has anyone implemented a synchro drive in Lego? Thanks, Jonathan -- Did you check the web site first?: (URL) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Synchro drive in Lego —Mark Tarrabain
      (...) I found one at (URL) got half a dozen pictures of a completed one near the bottom third or so of his page from a variety of different angles, including the underside.. Sure wish that the guy had the thing in ldraw format though... would make (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Synchro drive in Lego —Jonathan Knudsen
   Thanks for the replies I got, public and private. As noted, Doug Carlson has built one of these and has pictures here: (URL) key to synchro drive (if you're interested) is a part called Large Turntable, listed in the Pitsco Lego Dacta catalog. For a (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)