 Robotics / 26443
    RE: Bluetooth Direct and System Commands
    From: Brian Bagnall There are some Bluetooth commands that are a little cryptic and sparsely documented in the official Lego docs. I was wondering if anyone could point me to some talk on this or shed some light on what these are used for: See (...) (18 years ago, 18-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Bluetooth Direct and System Commands —John Hansen
   (...) By way of clarification, the two open write commands above (as well as the OpenWrite command) cannot be used to open existing files. They both return error messages if the specified file already exists. Although they are named "OpenWrite..." (...) (18 years ago, 18-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics)