 Robotics / 26342
    Robolab software which kit —Tom Stiles
   I just bought a Mindstorms 1.5 kit off Ebay and thought it came with Robolab but I was wrong. Question: What kits come with Robolab? Thanks for your time, Tom S. (18 years ago, 13-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Robolab software which kit —Tony Naggs
   In article <5784415.post@talk.nabble.com>, Tom Stiles <lego- robotics@crynwr.com> wrote (...) I think it is only sold separately. It is distributed by Lego Education for schools and colleges, alongside variously themed kits that include an RCX and (...) (18 years ago, 14-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics)