 Robotics / 26303
26302  |  26304
Subject:
Mindstorms Education NXT base set inventory available on Peeron
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2006 23:41:14 GMT

Some people may be interested to compare with the shop edition.

Yesterday I posted an inventory for the NXT Education base set, and it
is now available:
http://www.peeron.com/inv/sets/9797-1

My first inventory, so I hope I have not made any mistakes.  :-)

Many thanks to Philo, for his previously posted inventory for the
Mindstorms NXT kit.  A very useful starting point for me.

One note on the inventory: the kit description says there should be 3
conversion cables.  I actually received more but I believe this is a
packing error, so have only put 3 in the inventory.

Ttfn,
Tony
--
  "If you don't know, invent." - Robert Baden-Powell