 Robotics / 26301
26300  |  26302
Subject:
External Power for an RCX 1.5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2006 13:11:47 GMT

I am attempting to hook an external power supply up to my RCX 1.5 so I can
leave my bot running all the time.  I have simply tried to hook up a 9V
800mA wall wart to the terminals, but it does not seem to work.  Has anyone
already tried this or know any solutions out on the web to get this done?
Any tips would be appreciated!