 Robotics / 26274
    How do you create a new VI for NXT-G? —Aaron Nabil
   What is the process for creating a new VI for NXT-G, for like a custom sensor? thx, Aaron (18 years ago, 14-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: How do you create a new VI for NXT-G? —Brian Davis
     (...) I don't know... yet. I think there are some further developments in the works on this however. Until then, note that three of the sensor blocks (touch, sound, and light) have the ability to output "raw" values, and two of these sensor blocks (...) (18 years ago, 14-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: How do you create a new VI for NXT-G? —Greg McKaskle
   Shortly, an SDK will be made available that will allow for NXT blocks to be constructed using the same functions used to make the built-in blocks. The SDK will be made available on the NI site, probably linked from ni.com/mindstorms, and probably (...) (18 years ago, 20-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics)