 Robotics / 26230
    Re: thoughts on gbc module reliability —Brian Davis
   (...) Or to put it another way, use a GBC train system to handle 0.5 bps at a splitter module, so that downstream of the splitter the thinned stream would be 0.5 bps. This would seem to require (a) a dedicated train (& room for it), (b) a splitter (...) (18 years ago, 7-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: thoughts on gbc module reliability —David Hurley
   (...) I recall reading about Steve's ideas of sectors to handle downed modules. Is this a given or some optional aspect? I would think it would be mandatory. I think at this point, I'm going with the KISS plan, but I'm trying to learn as much as (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics)