 Robotics / 26161
  Re: thoughts on gbc module reliability

(...) My pirate ship fired balls using a spinning LEGO tire like a pitching machine. By the end of Brickfest the tire was completely bald, and there were small flecks of black rubber all over the place. You can test, test, and test some more, but (...) (18 years ago, 30-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: thoughts on gbc module reliability

(...) Agreed. That's why I think that testing is one thing, but situational testing is something else. Over the last week, I have run nearly 25000 balls through my latest experiment. I think the trick is to set things up to feed themselves, (...) (18 years ago, 30-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics)