 Robotics / 2615
2614  |  2616
Subject:
CyberMaster with LDraw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 10 Jan 1999 17:54:42 GMT

For all those LDraw fans out there:

I've created a few "Mock-Up" parts for the CyberMaster: The main unit and the tracks (+ structure + gears).
I know they are not beautiful (they don't intend to be), but I thought they might be useful to others like me who want to show their creations while the official parts are not released (my guess is that it will be nowhere near soon).

--> http://www.terravista.pt/Enseada/2808/LDraw.html

This is the only page in English in my WEB site and is still in construction (sorry).

Also, in my WEB page you can find the 3 CyberMaster touch sensors and the external 9v motor.
They were created by John VanZwieten (john_vanzwieten@msn.com) and they are very nice.

For those who want to show their bot using my parts, I recommend using L3P and POV-Ray because they make the edges disappear for the individual parts.

L3P:     http://www.netby.net/Nord/Mandelvej/Hassing/l3p.html
POV-Ray: http://www.povray.org/

Laurentino Martins   *<||:-)

[mailto:lau@mail.telepac.pt]