 Robotics / 26119
  Re: Microsoft Robotics Studio

(...) Another potentially useful environment and different way to design a robotics program. You may not like it, you may love it! SDK's and IDEs are somewhat religious topics among developers. (...) Huh, you now if I didn't know better, I would say (...) (18 years ago, 26-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Microsoft Robotics Studio

(...) True. However, so is choice. So although I am not exactly known as a Microsoft lover, more potential systems and robot programming techniques there are to choose from,the better really. It is one of the reasons I have been so impressed by (...) (18 years ago, 26-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Microsoft Robotics Studio

(...) seen before. (...) Yeah, watching the videos does help. It seems the M$ group has no intention of running their code natively on each system (MC). However, they seem to provide a generic SOAP/XML framework (a service bus from what I gather in (...) (18 years ago, 27-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics)