 Robotics / 26090
    Re: C Programming Solution for NXT - Beta Available —Ross Crawford
   (...) Well, yesterday I quickly tried it with just the Mindstorms 2.0 software installed, and it seemed to upload the firmware ok (firm0328.lgo), but I didn't have a chance to test any further. But today I tried to upload the firmware again, and got (...) (18 years ago, 15-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: C Programming Solution for NXT - Beta Available —Ross Crawford
   (...) Scrub that, found the RobotC firmware. ROSCO (18 years ago, 15-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: C Programming Solution for NXT - Beta Available —Dick Swan
   (...) Sorry you're having trouble. You should download firmware RCX file "fast0610.lgo" which is included as part of the installation. RobotC will not run properly with the standard Lego firmware( "firm0328.lgo"). It has too much missing (...) (18 years ago, 15-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: C Programming Solution for NXT - Beta Available —John Hansen
   (...) Dick, You are awesome! I'm excited to get my hands on RobotC and your alternate firmware. If I understand correctly, you took the sourcecode for the official LEGO firmware and replaced the odd National Instruments VM with a VM that is (...) (18 years ago, 15-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics)