 Robotics / 26075
    Re: NBC News for NXT —Dave Curtis
   (...) I looked over the doc and it looks pretty interesting. Perhaps I'm not looking in the right place, but I couldn't find the source code. Is it available yet, or tangled up in a Lego NDA? -dave (18 years ago, 7-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: NBC News for NXT —John Hansen
   (...) The source code is not yet available because it is not ready to released. At the moment it is extremely ugly Delphi code. I am in the process of refactoring things, re-writing the parsing code, adding a built-in preprocessor, and generally (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics)