 Robotics / 2607
    How I made my scanner —Simen Svale Skogsrud
   Hello playmates, I have my lego-corner of the web up and running. It contains a fairly thorough description of how I built my Lego-scanner with complimentary 25 dpi lego-scans. I also put in descriptions and code examples for proximity-detection and (...) (26 years ago, 10-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)