 Robotics / 26067
    Re: Newbie needs Help (diff sensor) —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) hmm. This sounds like a good project... (...) All things being equal, I'd put my money on the robot with ten spinning wheels, over a couple (or even ten) stationary ones. I'd also mechanically connect all the motors together, so they drive a (...) (18 years ago, 7-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Newbie needs Help (diff sensor) —Brian Davis
   (...) I'll get to that, eventually... there's just too much fun stuff going on, and... (...) A historical point on this. The first time I met Steve was at a sumo event, where I had carefully calculated the correct gear ratio, given the torque of a (...) (18 years ago, 7-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics)