 Robotics / 26047
    Re: Newbie needs Help —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) Raj, There's a bit of confusion here. I believe the above quote actually came from Steve Baker (posting only as Steve). As Steve Baker pointed out, there is a difference between kinetic (sliding) friction and static friction. ((URL) In the (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Newbie needs Help —Rajinder Dhillon
   (...) Steve Hassenplug, Sorry, my mistake. Thank you for the Wiki link and all your help. Raj. (18 years ago, 7-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics)