 Robotics / 26036
    Re: Newbie needs Help —steve
   (...) Well, I'm not exactly an expert - but it seems to me (if the rules allow it) that attaching the tow rope above the center of gravity of the robot and putting the drive wheels at the end nearest your opponent would result in the force of your (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Newbie needs Help —Rajinder Dhillon
   (...) Steve, Provided that my robot doesn't tip-over and that only the front wheels are driven. I have seen a video of a robot in last year's competition that opened up into a V-shape. The angle between the arms of the V being greater than 90 (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics)