 Robotics / 26014
Re: Game Boy + LEGO = Robot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 28 May 2006 12:58:49 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Philippe Hurbain wrote:

   What I liked on the Charmed Labs site were the OmniWheels.

Have also a look to these: http://www.kornylak.com/wheels/wheels.html (same wheels?) shawn to me by Bernard Catt.

Philo

Hi Philo,

Yes they are, give or take, the same. However, the Charmed Labs ones have Lego axle holes!

Danny

http://orionrobots.co.uk