 Robotics / 26005
  RE: NXT Line Follower

Just wondering whether the same (unmodified) program will also work when you set the robot to follow in the opposite direction. It appears that you're following the outer edge of the line and I was wondering about the performance when following the (...) (18 years ago, 26-May-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: NXT Line Follower

(...) Good question. I never tried it that way... and now the bot is in pieces for my next idea... (18 years ago, 26-May-06, to lugnet.robotics)