 Robotics / 2591
Re: My new page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 9 Jan 1999 18:27:15 GMT

Chris "HTMLpro" Alas wrote
What did I say!?!?!? Almost all of my pages are **NOT** Complete! Maybe I
should put a sign up! The only page that is done is the main page, and The
Ten Lego Commandments.

I started thinking about maybe making a web page this weekend.  This is
where I might put it.

http://www.GeoCities.com/CapeCanaveral/1234/premature.html

Check it out...

LINC

Ps. Maybe a direct link to _the_ page that was finished would have saved you
from people emailing you all your links were broken?   ;)