 Robotics / 2572
    Re: RcxCC Joystick controls —Clay Aucoin
   (...) comes (...) When you say "mount it on top of the IR sensor", where and what position are you referring to. I just wnet out and bought 2 of the little carts that come with the "dome" and I was wondering how you mounted the "dome"? Thank You, (...) (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)