 Robotics / 25693
  MDP official announcement

LEGO press release: (URL) to Jim of (URL) for this information! Philo (19 years ago, 3-Mar-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: MDP official announcement

(...) Bummer! Well weird I didn't receive anything from LEGO regarding the MDP (at least I did fit the demographic of those selected). -aps (19 years ago, 3-Mar-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: MDP official announcement

(...) Thanks for the advisory! On the topic of "bummers", there is a real one that has reared its ugly head again. The suggested NXT retail cost to Canadians is 23.2% higher than that in the USA! This equates to $65.91 CDN before tax, and $70.52 CDN (...) (19 years ago, 3-Mar-06, to lugnet.robotics)