 Robotics / 25692
    While you're waiting for news... —Thomas Chesney
   About a year ago loads of you filled out a questionnaire for me, and a big thank you to all who did. It sort of influenced my love of Mindstorms and definitely began my love of this bulletin board. Anyway, I have another one which I would really (...) (19 years ago, 3-Mar-06, to lugnet.robotics)