 Robotics / 25653
25652  |  25654
Subject:
Automated Backhoe - private folder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 2006 23:53:38 GMT

My apologies, I expected the brickshelf folder to go public much sooner. You can
see a few pictures and a shorter video in my Supertrain 2006 folder:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=169864&n=47

Roy

In lugnet.robotics, Roy Nelson wrote:
Greetings,

I have posted pictures of my most recent automated creation on brickshelf:

Be sure to check out the "backhoe.wmv" video (2 mb).