 Robotics / 25615
    Re: MOC: Working solar powered rover and geiger counter —Justin Fisher
   (...) Well I'm certainly impressed that you were able to get a (not insignificant) saving through software alone. (I use NQC and the lego firmware, so I doubt I could implement this - I think I'll wait for NXT before learning a new system :-). OTOH, (...) (19 years ago, 21-Feb-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: MOC: Working solar powered rover and geiger counter —Claude Baumann
   (...) Here for the gallery: (URL) firmware should be run with RCX 1.0 AC adapter plugged and weak batteries inside. The firmware immediately runs after download. Connect a motor or a lamp to output A. It will start blinking for demonstration. Now (...) (19 years ago, 21-Feb-06, to lugnet.robotics)