 Robotics / 25591
  NanoBot (warning Non-Lego robot)! Micro-Sized Robot

While we all wait intently on the NXT Developer status, I thought I would share my latest robot. This time, Lego got a pause as I ventured into nano robot technology. Although these guys aren't the type that can be injected into your bloodstream, (...) (18 years ago, 15-Feb-06, to lugnet.robotics)