 Robotics / 25533
Re: Good luck!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 7 Feb 2006 15:43:43 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Alexander Sack wrote:

Oh I hope the Subject title has the word LEGO in it.  I think I
receive many emails a day with "unique opportunities"... :-)

   I have the same problem. But I would *NOT* count on the email standing out
dramaticly. I hope it will, but I know it doesn't have to... and this is not an
email you want to miss, correct?

--
Brian Davis