 Robotics / 25520
    Re: Using NXT in a name - legal? —Thomas Chesney
   Hi, I think as a name XT sounds cool. That gives XTOS for an operating systems and my favourite XTC for a C like programming language (you have to say it out loud a few times). Seems to work OK with Java and Fourth. Thomas (18 years ago, 5-Feb-06, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

        Re: Using NXT in a name - legal? —Jonathan Wilson
   (...) You could have XTJ for java and XTF for forth (although fortran also starts with f but somehow I doubt anyone is going to write a fortran compiler for the NXT :P ) (18 years ago, 5-Feb-06, to lugnet.robotics)