 Robotics / 2544
  new Throwbots

I was at Target tonight and was able to get 6 of the 8 new "Throwbots". These sets sell for $6.00 and have fairly low piece counts (~30-40) but many of the piece are completely new (at least they're new to me). What's interesting from the point of (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: new Throwbots

(...) I doubt that these joints will be of much use - they're way to rigid, and there is not a real good place to attach a motive link. (25 years ago, 18-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: new Throwbots

(...) I just bought 2 of the new throwbots, Granite and Electro. I am not very impressed. The best part about them is the colored gears. Only because I am tired of gray. ---...--- @¿@ (URL) ,-, Follow the adventures of Capt. Jack Napalm! One thing (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)