 Robotics / 25422
    GPS and Bluetooth —Titus Gabriel Petrut
   Well, a lot of talk I've seen around here about Bluetooth interfacing, GPS and so on. I have found a website that might be of interest for some people with more skils than me. I think these modules will make interfacing NXT with RCX a little easier. (...) (18 years ago, 23-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)