 Robotics / 25384
  Re: What to do if not selected for the NXT Developer's Program?

(...) I don't think it requires less creativity, but I do think it reduces the creative possibilities for those that don't already have a collection of studded technic bricks. There are some things that studless just doesn't do very well, and having (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: What to do if not selected for the NXT Developer's Program?

(...) I agree. Simply put, more types of parts to work with increases the realm of possibility. Kev (18 years ago, 19-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)