 Robotics / 25284
    Why Java for Robots (was NXT and bluetooth enabled phones) —PeterBalch
    (...) I was looking into Java as a small-robot programming language and examined a few implementations. I came to the conclusion that it simply wasn't suitable. Sure you can shoehorn a cut-down version into a small processor but you've had to (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Why Java for Robots (was NXT and bluetooth enabled phones) —danny staple
   (...) <Snip> Be careful with Delphi analogies - Delphi and VB tend to be very UI oriented and beware that you dont write off concepts by only seeing them from that point of view. When it comes to building models of a world, and interacting them or (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)