 Robotics / 25275
RE: How many people signed up for the NXT Developer's Program?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2006 08:34:41 GMT

It didn't seem (to me) like the application really got into
details.  So, maybe this would be a place to speak up.

   I really think it was way too superficial.  I would have
liked to at least describe one of my projects with a few
words.  Anyway that would have created too much work for the
people who will have to choose the blessed ones :)

If you were going to be included, what would you do to help
the development of the NXT?

   Add a small embedded board to the NXT robotic brick.  Small
enough to fit in a small robot.  I already have selected what
this board will be.  Guess what?  It has 1000 times more RAM
than NXT ;-)  Next step will be to hook a USB Webcam to it
(probably an Ethernet one).

   That could be considered as a higher level kit for advanced
projects.  For information the board costs about $200 and an
Ethernet Webcam is about $150 for the least expensive here in
France...

Regards to all!

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are
medium.  Thank you.