 Robotics / 25190
    Re: Mindstorms NXT programming languages —dan miller
   What you say below is entirely true, up to a point. Note that most Lego stuff (and this is true outside Lego -- it applies to most controller code I've seen for robotics) is now using bytecode interpreters. The memory advantages far outweigh the CPU (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Mindstorms NXT programming languages —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) Dan, Once you get your hands on an NXT I encourage you to try. Sounds like you have considered the costs and it might work. Don't wait for permission from us! Just try it. Often when people say it can't be done, I just consider it a challenge. (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)