 Robotics / 25104
    Re: mindstorms NXT —Tim Byrne
   (...) It just dawned on me, and I'm not sure if this has been suggested yet but… It would be simple to take the LEGO connectors and attach a standard socket to it (such as RJ11) thus making an adaptor so standard plugs could be used in making custom (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: mindstorms NXT —Steve Bliss
   (...) Well, the press-kit renderings show the motors have sockets. The only shot I could find of the back of a sensor is an un-connected touch(?) sensor on the Tribot. It's pointed toward the floor, underneath another touch sensor mounted below the (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)