 Robotics / 25104
  Re: mindstorms NXT

(...) It just dawned on me, and I'm not sure if this has been suggested yet but… It would be simple to take the LEGO connectors and attach a standard socket to it (such as RJ11) thus making an adaptor so standard plugs could be used in making custom (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: mindstorms NXT

(...) Well, the press-kit renderings show the motors have sockets. The only shot I could find of the back of a sensor is an un-connected touch(?) sensor on the Tribot. It's pointed toward the floor, underneath another touch sensor mounted below the (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)