 Robotics / 2504
2503  |  2505
Subject:
Cyber Master Purchase
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 20:16:17 GMT

I need to find out is there is anyone in or near London that can let me know
where the CyberMaster kit can be purchased and approximately how much. I
have a friend who travels back and forth from the US to London every couple
of months who is going to purchase one for me and bring it back. Any input
will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all in advance!!!

Clay Aucoin
Director of Information Technologies, Web Services
Cruise & Vacation Shoppes America
caucoin@cruiseshoppes.com
(504) 833-0340 voice
(800) 375-0199 voice