 Robotics / 25019
  Re: mindstorms NXT and memory

(...) I agree. When the RCX was found to have limitations in the enthusiast community I can't say I blamed LEGO that much. With the RCX they didn't know they were going to have a market with hobbyists anywhere near that size. Now we have the NXT. (...) (18 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: mindstorms NXT and memory

In lugnet.robotics, Kyle McDonald wrote: If there was a $400-$500 RCX available at (...) Just to play devils advocate for a minute, but you don't know how many adults need the upgraded version. Some of the truly hardcore users hang out here but they (...) (18 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)