 Robotics / 24980
    Re: mindstorms NXT —John Barnes
   (...) So you are saying you have a sort of mini-host acting as a bridge between connected devices like a NXT and something else. That sounds like an interesting idea ..... I think one of the reasons why hosts are tricky and devices are easier is (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: mindstorms NXT —Jason S. Mantor
     John Barnes wrote: I was wondering if this might be (...) I think I have one : ) It's an HP Jornada 820. Runs CE from ROM, but people are busily hacking at getting Linux to run on it. It's a nice little machine and I suspect the perfect device to (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: mindstorms NXT —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) Yes, this was what I was brainstorming of... (...) Yes, this is very true. If you always used A for the NXT then you'd still need device drivers for whatever is plugged into B. (...) Yes, as long as the WindowsCE has host capabilities. My (...) (18 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)