 Robotics / 24952
    hitechnic compass —dan miller
   I know everyone is psyched about the NXT, but on another topic-- does anyone have experience with the new compass sensor from Hitechnic? In particular, I'm wondering what chip they use, and how sensitive it is to non-horizontal placement. Also, can (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: hitechnic compass & NXT —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) I got one a little while ago. It's pretty cool. With that, and one rotation sensor, I was able to make a robot that could navigate a pre-defined course around my house. I'm not sure what chip is used, but I doubt you'll get better accuracy (...) (18 years ago, 10-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)