 Robotics / 24937
    Mindstorm pong player —Rob Antonishen
    Just found this video: (URL) a RCX robot using vision command (or a derrivative) to play pong on a real screen! -Rob A> (18 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Mindstorm pong player —Yann Vernier
   (...) Reminds me of the time I grew tired of a challenge in Final Fantasy X and built a RCX based device to clear it. I didn't have a webcam though, but a TV tuner board worked just fine to receive the video output. Like this one, however, the logic (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)