 Robotics / 24905
    Re: mindstorms NXT —Ignacio Martinez Vazquez
    I bet they are regular motors, but the NXT senses back EMF to know how fast the motor is going. I wonder why they are so bulky, then... Also, stupid request: I hope the buttons on the NXT don´t take too much strength, because I don´t want to tear (...) (18 years ago, 7-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: mindstorms NXT —Ignacio Martinez Vazquez
    Umm sorry, I gotta work on my writing. Disregard the repetition of "also". Also :P, I wonder how long till they make a C language for NXT. I think there´s a thread on this I haven´t read. (...) (18 years ago, 7-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)