 Robotics / 24862
  Re: mindstorms NXT

(...) Yes, quite easily! but... (...) ...from connectors drawings and LEGO images, I think that John is right. grrrr! I scoured AMP online catalog - phew :P - and found nothing with the latch on the right side. Standard RJ connector with filed (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: mindstorms NXT

(...) Yes, I plan on trying that. Since the connectors fit flush into the receptacle, a simple structure of half wide beams may be able to be placed in such a way as to hold the connectors in place. JB (18 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)