 Robotics / 24773
RE: mindstorms NXT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 06:36:49 GMT

yeah, when it didn't appear for christmas I thought it would be another year.

looks way cool - the improved sensors sound great. What's up with the no studs
on top of the brick?

===== Original Message From dan miller <danbmil99@yahoo.com> =====
all I can say is, Wow.  Kudos to anyone who had a hint about this and kept
mum.  And we were all griping that they had dropped the ball!

Again: Wow.

--- Robin Werner <robstormer@yahoo.com> wrote:

Here is more on the Mindstorms NXT...

http://wired.com/news/technology/0,69946-0.html?tw=wn_story_page_prev2